Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jan. 7 - I didn't MEAN to miss another day

I wanted the laptop, it had been confiscated by others. I was in bed hoping it would be relinquished before I feel asleep; that did not happen. At some point I'm going to have to formally change my blog challenge since I cannot boast writing every day for 365 days, maybe I can shoot for 365 entries? Double-post on some days?

Saw Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows on Thurs. I snuck away to an early matinee show with my husband. It felt so decadent to do that! The bonus of our adventure, it was a GREAT movie! I would see it again in a heartbeat. I have my own personal movie rating system as I'm sure many of you do as well. I decide if it's: go see AT the theater full price, go see when it goes to the cheap theater, wait for DVD or don't bother. This one for me was a go see at full-price frequently! I cannot wait until it is on DVD and I can watch the first one and the second one back-to-back; and no surprise, it appears there will be a third - yippee!

One of the main reasons I loved the first movie and this one, Robert Downey Jr. I have been a fan of his since the beginning and have loved him through all his trials and tribulations. I think he is one of the best actors of my generation. I didn't want to see Iron Man, but once I saw part of the first one realized, I needed to watch them because he was in them. I also happen to adore Jude Law (fell in love with him in the movie Holiday) and they are SUCH a great match in these SH movies. Robert's actually here in Palm Springs this weekend for the opening of the film festival. I should go celeb-watching. :)

Hope you have the weekend you need and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment