Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan. 10 - an the novelty has worn OFF!

I always find myself extra bummed starting about this time of year.  The glow of the holidays has slipped back into the closets and boxes where the magic is hidden, it's kinda cold (okay at least a tiny bit wintry feeling here), you've got no money 'cause you blew it all on Christmas.  I find myself struggling the past couple of days to stay on task and get ANYTHING done.  I've been vaguely productive this morning but it could be a lost cause any moment.

I like lists.  I'm a list-maker.  I am NOT a list-follower, but I can make lists to the end of time.  Today needs to be a list day.  It's early pickup for two of the kids and for the moment I have a raging headache.  Didn't give them the happiest of send-offs to school this morning (my fault, not theirs).

Hardly a rant eh?  More of a babble.  Getting some tea and some ibuprofen.  Perhaps my afternoon will look better.

Hope YOU have a productive day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Rant,
    Babble
    Chatter
    Cheep.

    Tuck your head under your wing
    Pretend you can sleep.

    Out in the sunshine
    There is disappointment in the day?
    We all get do-overs,
    You just can't always have it your way!

    ReplyDelete